Home repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to expel unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, improve security for people with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and little funds to low-income people with disabilities in order to make their houses more available. Loans and funds available and income limitations are given just below.
Fill out an inquiry to learn if you’re qualified!
For low-income individuals with physical disabilities to enhance safety and access(some tenants may possibly not be eligible): Accessibility funds
For low-income property owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides loans that are low-interest funds to greatly help property owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and enhance accessibility.
Steps to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for help. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever capital can be acquired, we shall give you a page. Then apply if you are still interested, you may.
- We are going to review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to ascertain exactly just just what repairs are expected. Safe practices things are really a concern.
- You will request bids from contractors of one’s option. A summary of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will help you for the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities could be qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the price of enhancing access and security. Samples of qualified https://badcreditloans123.com/payday-loans-wa/ improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, home or restroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab bars. (For tenants in flats, at the very least 51 per cent regarding the devices when you look at the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|Single Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are believed a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan demands
House should be positioned in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred provided that home owner everyday lives in house, or until offered, name transmitted, refinance, or change of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present annual gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be not as much as 80% associated with County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Domestic Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been currently soliciting for contractors whom are thinking about putting in a bid on jobs within the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered because of the continuing State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience in housing rehabilitation.
We don’t recommend or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to your workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and supporting papers may be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
For those who have any queries or require extra information, you might phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must acquire or perhaps purchasing home and should be in name
- Owner must reside in home
- Property fees must certanly be present
- Applicant should have enough equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the outside of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single restricted to one wellness or security product just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas try not to be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility Grant. )